To us and our understanding, “gender neutral parenting” confuses a child’s identity, psychologically damages the child, and attacks the foundations of Natural Law.
1) A person’s identity is best built on the solid foundation of Natural Law, and that is why gender fluidity and confusion has been pushed at this late stage in the game, to weaken an individual’s ability to form a solid identity, and to have them build identities that are fluid and easily blown about by the winds and currents of externalized social pressures. Gender is so important in the quest for self-knowledge, that it gets its own principle, as it is one of only seven total laws of nature:
“Gender is in everything; everything has its Masculine and Feminine Principles; Gender manifests on all planes.” ~The Kybalion, The Seventh Hermetic Principle of Gender
And lest it be said that androgyny is the integration of masculine and feminine, please realize that the Natural Law of Correspondence, which states “as above, so below, and as within, so without”, means that internal balance will be manifested by an external other, such as my masculinity being highlighted by my feminine partner, and her femininity being highlighted by my masculinity. I get to know myself better through my interactions with my counterpart, but without her, I am aimless, and again blown about by the currents of my own pretentiousness and egocentrism. If we desire for our children to get to know themselves better, then we should allow them the space to form an identity around their birth gender, as well as allow them the opportunities to get to know themselves through the contrast provided by their interactions with the opposite gender.
2) The concept of transcendence, and how it interacts with holons in a holographic manner must also be considered. Transcendence implies inclusion, as in, a molecule transcends and includes atoms, a cell transcends and includes molecules, tissues transcend and include cells, and so on and so forth. Thus, a person (child or adult) cannot transcend gender unless they fully integrate and understand their gender, and build an identity around it, and once accomplished, they will just go to the next level of transcendence, where there is another aspect of gender to learn and embrace (due to the law of correspondence again, “as above, so below”).
Now, I realize that the concept of transcendence, and how it applies to transgenderism may ruffle the feathers and hurt the feelings of some well meaning individuals who themselves have experimented with their gender, but I have thus far been unable to find a reasonable argument that refutes this particular point. It is not my intention to offend, but I must stay aligned with what I see as truth, no matter how much I would like to avoid offending those I care about; truth is my first love above all other loves. When new information comes in, I am always open to considering it, but so far this is where my viewpoint is on this particular point.
3) Additionally, the Hermetic masters have always taught that balance occurs as a result of picking a polarity and staying within it, and then as a matter of polarization (not to be confused with emotional polarization, which is a psychologically imbalanced state), it will attract it’s counterpart to it. This is one reason why the Seven Hermetic Principles (Natural Law) are also called the “Law of Attraction”.
“The Hermetic Master, or advanced student, polarizes himself at the desired pole, and by a process akin to “refusing” to participate in the backward swing or, if you prefer, a “denial” of its influence over him, he stands firm in his polarized position, and allows the mental pendulum to swing back along the unconscious plane. All individuals who have attained any degree of self- mastery, accomplish this, more or less unknowingly, and by refusing to allow their moods and negative mental states to affect them, they apply the Law of Neutralization. The Master, however, carries this to a much higher degree of proficiency, and by the use of his Will he attains a degree of Poise and Mental Firmness almost impossible of belief on the part of those who allow themselves to be swung backward and forward by the mental pendulum of moods and feelings.” ~The Kybalion, The Law of Rhythm
4) I would also add that “picking the middle” just because it is seen as balance, is the middle ground fallacy, and that is not how balance is achieved, but through polarizing in the truth, and aligning oneself with it, wherever it may be—left, right, middle, multidimensional, or a viewpoint not yet considered.
“While the rational position on a topic is often between two extremes, this cannot be assumed without actually considering the evidence. Sometimes the extreme position is actually the correct one, and sometimes the entire spectrum of belief is wrong, and truth exists in an orthogonal direction that hasn’t yet been considered.” ~Rational Wiki
It is important to realize that masculine and feminine, male and female, are not viewpoints, therefore “compromising” the reality of one’s gender to “meet in the middle” is not balanced, but in fact removing one’s balance.
5) Lastly, the ancient Gnostics (a sect of esoteric mysticism) taught in their writing the “Hypostasis of the Archons”, which is their creation story, that the androgynous ones were actually the Archons, who we now refer to as the “Greys” and the “Reptilians”, and that they seek to enslave us by making us more like them. They are a mental parasite whose only real power comes through manipulation, making us think as they think, feel as they feel, and thus making us behave as they behave. It is said that the androgynous Archons were accidentally created by the Divine Mother Aeon Sophia, when she created without her masculine counterpart Aeon Thelete. The Aeon Christos decided to intervene, to return things back to normal, and redeem Sophia’s creation from Archontic domination.