Jordan Peterson responds in full to the Channel 4 interview and its aftermath. He also elaborates on what we think are the five strongest points of his philosophy on “how to be in the world”, namely:
- The centrality of the archetypal hero’s myth
- The central role of the Logos during the hero’s narrative
- Making the right sacrifices when bargaining with the future
- Orienting yourself towards the highest possible good you can conceive
- Minimise your persona, cultivate your essence, and live in its closest possible proximity Enjoy! We sure did.